Friday, October 15, 2010

Without a Job for 6 months

Well it has been 6 months since I was laid off, and it doesn't get any easier. I have started this blog so that I can share my experience as I reinvent myself so to speak. I have been looking for a job everywhere and no luck no one will even call me back so I am kinda getting upset. Am I too old? I don't think so but who knows what their opinions of that are. I would think it would be a plus to hire someone with experience but I guess it isn't. I think I got the most upset when my daughter applied for a job online and was hired 2 days later. I almost got sick but I got over it.

So now what to do, I guess I am going to start blogging and working more on my etsy shop and getting things going to be self employeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment